Gone were the days when men dominated woman and now the tables has changed. Women Empowerment in all aspects means that they are no less than any men. It means they are capable of doing what a man does with the same amount of energy and efficiency.
Woman’s also serves the right to opportunity to prove their skills and capabilities and in the present situation we have seen many women coming out of their closet and making wonders. Some of the famous personalities are Hillary Clinton, Indira Gandhi, Madonna, and Benazir Bhutto. These famous personalities have proved that nothing is impossible.
Following are some of the best women empowerment quotes given by the famous women personalities to boost the confidence in every woman to never give up.
Top Women Empowerment Quotes
Women’s empowerment is intertwined with respect for human rights.
– Mahnaz Afkhami
Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.
– Margaret Sanger
There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women.
– Kofi Annan
A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.
– Amelia Earhart
Educate a man and you educate an individual. Educate a woman and you educate a family.
The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description.
– Steve Maraboli
When women participate in the economy, everyone benefits.
– Hillary Clinton
We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.
– Sheryl Sandberg
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
– Margaret Thatcher
A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
If women understood and exercised their power they could remake the world.
– Emily Taft Douglas
I rise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.
I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.
– Madeleine Albright
Women are always saying, we can do anything that men can do but men should be saying, we can do anything that women can do.
– Gloria Steinem
I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.
– Maya Angelou
Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.
– D. Anderson.
Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.
– Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
– Estée Lauder.
Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.
– Arianna Huffington.
A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.
– Melinda Gates
Drama is very important in life: You have to come on with a bang. You never want to go out with a whimper.
– Julia Child
The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
– Roseanne Barr
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.
– Mae West
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
– Oprah Winfrey
I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.
– Michelle Obama
I think women are scared of feeling powerful and strong and brave sometimes. There’s nothing wrong with being afraid. It’s not the absence of fear, it’s overcoming it and sometimes you just have to blast through and have faith.
– Emma Watson
Figure out who you are separate from your family, and the man or woman you’re in a relationship with. Find who you are in this world and what you need to feel good alone. I think that’s the most important thing in life. Find a sense of self because with that, you can do anything else.
– Angelina Jolie
Women have to harness their power – it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first no. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.
We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.
If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.
– Anita Roddick, founder of the Body Shop.
I’ve always championed women in politics. We just get stuck in; politics isn’t a game. The decisions we make affect people’s lives, and that is something we must all keep to the forefront of our minds.
– Theresa May
The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
– Ayn Rand
We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons, but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters.
– Gloria Steinem.
Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
– Marie Curie.
I hope that my presence on your screen and my face in magazines may lead you young girls on a beautiful journey, that you will feel validation of your external beauty, but also get to the deeper business of being beautiful inside.
– Lupita Nyong’o
So here is the quick way of working out if you’re a feminist. Put your hand in your pants. a) Do you have a vagina? And b) Do you want to be in charge of it? If you said “yes” to both, then congratulations! You’re a feminist.
– Caitlin Moran
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
– Virginia Woolf.
Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then.
– Diana Ross
I myself have never able to find out precisely what a feminist is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat.
– Rebecca West
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage, or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
– Anaïs Nin, American author
Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
– Nora Ephron
You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
– Toni Morrison
In societies where men are truly confident of their own worth, women are not merely tolerated but valued.
– Aung San Suu Kyi
It is vain to expect virtue from women till they are in some degree independent of men.
– Mary Wollstonecraft
Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
– Ella Fitzgerald
I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind leading.
– Amy Poehler
I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.
You could certainly say that I’ve never underestimated myself, there’s nothing wrong with being ambitious.
– Angela Merkel
Our Picks From Other Famous Women Empowerment Quotes
- When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
- You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.
- One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.
- Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths.
- Everyone’s a star and deserves the right to twinkle.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- I am grateful for all my problems. After each one was overcome, i became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. i grew in all my difficulties.
- I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that i lived just the length of it. i want to have lived the width of it as well.
- The best protection any woman can have is courage.
- Every achievement, big or small, begins in your mind.
- Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.
- Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to require the most from you.
- You must do the thing you cannot do.
- Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
- The beauty of empowering others is that your own power is not diminished in the process.
- It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you always.
- Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size.
- Always be first-rate versions of you, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Behind every successful woman is herself.
- Don’t compromise yourself. you are all you’ve got.
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
- The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world see us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.
- Remember, all the answers you need are inside of you; you only have to become quite enough to hear them.
- No life is so hard that you can’t make it easier by the way you take it.
- Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.
- Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
- She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
Hi, I am ALK, A Digital enthusiast, writer, blogger, travel lover based in India. I am a Freelance Digital Marketing Professional and run my own website (getinfoon.net). I am passionate about creating something great and educate the world related to Women and children. For that to happen, I have shared my thoughts on Women and Children throughout my website using various categories like Health & Wellness, Living, Parenting, Fashion & Beauty, Shopping, etc.